NEW YORK and VALENCIA, Calif. – March 27, 2023 – Nusano, Inc., a company reshaping the production of cancer-fighting radioisotopes, today announced it will present and participate in a panel discussion at Jefferies Inaugural Radiopharma Innovation Summit in New York City on Monday, April 3, 2023.
Panel Discussion: Deep Dive into Production of Alpha Emitters: Current and Future Directions
- Nusano Participant: Howard C. Lewin, MD, FACC, FASNC, Nusano COO and Co-founder
- Time: 12:15 pm – 1:00 pm EST
Nusano Company Presentation
- Presenter: Chris Lowe, CEO
- Time: 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm EST
Management will also be available during and after the conference for one-on-one meetings.
About Nusano, Inc.
Nusano is a privately held medical technology company committed to bringing stability and innovation to the rapidly emerging and critically undersupplied medical radioisotopes market. Nusano’s proprietary ion source is smaller and more efficient than existing production methods. This results in significantly greater yields and allows for the simultaneous manufacturing of multiple radioisotopes. Nusano’s technologies will supply the fight against cancer and support diagnostic and therapeutic radiopharmaceutical development. For more, please visit www.nusano.com.
- At Nusano: Scott Larrivee, Head of PR & Communications, 608-345-6629, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Investor Relations: Joyce Allaire, LifeSci Advisors, LLC, 212-915-2569, email@example.com
# # #